Saturday, August 4, 2018

These pump millions dollar States make movies TV. Networks

Few days ago I purchase food from Deli at Wal-Mart and I order the food and I notice that name was what I order but the price was on two time this happened, I just want get what order and the cost it. The others at this it just keep on happened and manager put wrong name on my order. I am not to steal any thing why these folks to put me in jail, third time this store this has happened. These owner a great money why should I go jail. And call city Atlanta police officers after these try best put in jail. I did nothing wrong but that how black  folks get put in jail. Why folks motvie by greed. These pump millions dollar in this states former Mayor,an governor and the legislators agenda all the folks had agenda for this states, when pump all money this you want you will for the states Ga. Money  is power and control, why stop foolishness not help the wrongdoers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment