Friday, August 10, 2018

These want put me in jail

Yesterday as was leaving Olympic Park went over to Walton street n.w.. as I was walking I found sums money on sideways and pick it up and there a great deal money, under one hundred dollars. Then I ask a man that sit in his car did see any drop some money here he said no. And went one guy parking car and he said he drop it .went on to say it would be a bad for him.if didn't get the money back some gave the money and take a picture of him. And there were another guy  in his truck . Ti was a set up just in time pass i knew it wasn't my money, if would kept it i would be in jail right now. Fulton county District attorney dropped the charged against former Atlanta police officers who killed Deavis Caine Rogers, Fulton county  D.A.knew this when did Gov. Deals knew this he said he never have anything to do with TRUMP but somehow these guy together these knew this was take places why did sit me up against,  one day went the store and pick up a yellow onion and put back because I did want it. I went to Piedmont perk after ate my food . Walk around the park behold there was a onion sit water drain runoff i did bring the onion from the store i did take it either all need is take my picture with the onion in m hand or possessive these folks start call me a thief,  I did steal any anything, they know it but don't care because these want to put me in jail. Why keep government money on INNOCENT man start follow laws not worried about you black or white just the law of justice that what we all want., your race shouldn"t anything to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment