Saturday, March 23, 2019

The something still occurring yet I need to be treated fare injutice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere

In just few day the shelter will be closing, on March 3l that mean I've go live on the street out in all type weather cold, rain, heat. because I'm a whistleblower all jobs that will hire me is day labor even other License Ordained Minister a  Preacher or the gospel the churches will not help me I left the last two jobs. I had one in each job died because these folks were retaliate against me the last job I had I've to augur with the person who was my boss and the company supper was trying do unsafe things these folks had training on camera and watch the training on a tape. I never receive no training they would allow the to be training who I went there job site, I should been training that site, these folks now gave me nobody that I know training, this is big company. when a former coworker told me that few days ago that someone die at his work site . I was not surprise that happen I just had enough so I left.  I was working by boss that owner  my company.  put in charge of us and the company who were for a approve it both company had to know about it and  these folks trying force one day a union member told me at this site local that should sign a safe sheet every day after safety meeting  some how that safety sheet went away and  time went on these the folks who over the big company start to trying not allow me to sign it the supper and his boss under him were to entraps to do unsafety work put this on camera meet every days then after start that sheet went away then I ask that same union member were safety sheet I support to sign he said to me he did know what was going on  me to do unsafe works these folks continue do this and put there employee to do this too in adequate work practice and training and just the other day went to a job and something still occurring how leaned a job in just one hour and to learn about the safety of it I can work there these force of evil use by this state and local government continue to retaliate against me these folks the government to carry out there evils work. the exact things still occurring and do you think I FEEL about these individual just were killed the last one happen just a few days ago I'm trying move on that   the folks I worked for and the company they worked for these had created danger environment for us all. I can't work for company that put there employee endanger that I knowing it, however I 'm need the money and need to be employed I don't want to live out in the elements. yet I'm the descendants of Gov. Lyman Hall former government of Georgia who signer the United state declaration founder of University of Georgia and three mayor of the city of ATLANTA GA. Mayor Williams Ezzard 3 rd tem, James Calhoun 2rd tem  , Williams. L. Calhoun 1 and Atlanta Ga. city councilman John Henry Calhoun who led created voting right here in the city of Atlanta Ga. and went through the south integrated the city of Atlanta, Ga. Parks and golf clubs for black in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment