Sunday, July 29, 2018

I had to go hundred miles away to buy business license.

I remember that I informed about meeting at church in Riverdale Ga. I told about the meeting. ROBERT and went to city of Riverdale with government officials racism my have just been broken in by my  former boss, just left my lawyer office and she said you no go to get nothing now.

I had to go one hundred miles to get a business license to do Heating and Air conditioning. These refuse to allow to a business city of Riverdale,Clayton county Government, State of Georgia, city of Elberton, city of Atlanta.

There were around about 350 peoples and I told them what to me that home broken that what my lawyer told. Those saw the hold thing on their television saw fact on channel 2 and 5 Atlanta Ga. About former Clayton county commissioners and dept director Joe Murphy. Those know what these folks did was wrong. Once said what happened broken in a pause because everyone knew those folks was wrong.

Then I went back Clayton county community development and I did get a business license for home inspector because I just went through training. So I bought a license for home inspection.

The name of my business was builders Secret I got the name a loan company I once apply for a loan and these guys was on the radio. There were banker secret. But never inspected no home.


No comments:

Post a Comment