Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Nathan deal violated his oath of office, he should have had district attorney pannel

I sue Clay county community development my boss James Eddie William, and Clayton county Georgia, board of commission C.C.Bray, guess what's the 1st lawsuit a file and I had lawyers my lawyer walk away from me and I keep on getting harassed by Clayton county Police department and James Eddie Williams broke into my home and I dropped the lawsuit and then I contacted Jill Scott the new elected Clayton county district attorney Anna her Lee Scott Dave is going to help me find out what the bottom of Clay county commissioners and clank and my former boss was doing. And I found out that at least got and his detectives deadhead work his wife office was trying to put me in jail because his wife what's the DEA and somehow they offered them something and I talked to the investigator am I home then we went out supposed to be went out to some property but he refused to go where he need to go that was apartment doesn't with built that didn't have enough fire stops in it and it would be dangerous for the folks who lives in the apartment.because it was built will fire wall,

I suited Jill Scott the Clayton county Georgia, District attorney, and the former district, Robert Kelly, and my former coworker sister who worked for the City of Riverdale Ga.a City in Clayton county Georgia. I Andjust had rent a building and need my business to start do Heat and air work. She refused issue my business license because I know her brother and he worked at Clayton county Ga community development where I use to work at  a police officer this man worked for the Clayton county Georgia police department.
So I filed a lawsuit to The district Court northern Georgia, Atlanta region and also I how to reinstate my Farmer lawsuit to sue Clayton county Ga.community development and the Clayton county board chairman Clayton county commissioners CC Bray.

But my reinstate lawsuit had captain Jeffrey Turner the person that I reported you is to corruption in Clayton county development I went to Richard besser first and then I Daredevil port and Joseph wheeler NAACP former president. What I'm simply saying is that TCB I did an investigation Georgia bureau of investigation I did an investigation of Clayton county  center and my court records were there so the rock that I found in the district court with their so Nathan deal is a prosecutor former prosecutor a forma da and he know the law he's a former district attorney he know the law and he read those court document and he read that I had told Richard belzer he had Davenport Justin wheeler and Jeffrey Turner captain of Clayton county Police, and he Turner had to report it to his superiors nylon the debt Clayton county board of commissioner about it in Clayton county commission chairman knew about it and it's cheaper Clayton county Police department knew about it no one did anything about it they didn't do it and investigation they had kind of figure out a way to put me in jail what debt Court document file with different Turner name on it I didn't appear with 11 circuit Court of appeals and somehow the document Heather had the wrong case number on it and it would turn down but Jeff is sold in outside of case what's the court click the hat she had a contractor's write down with her send that with her and I asked the gate my document to the contract this guy worked in Clayton county I believe as a builder of Clayton county and he stopped my document I don't know who put the wrong number on it what someone put the wrong name on it to conceal that Jeffrey Turner didn't know nothing about it see if it's different turn knew something about it that would implicate him the police department Oakland county and the chief of police had to do about it and Clay county board of commissioners had to know about it and that board chairman CeCe break had to know about her who I was suing they interfere with my lawsuit because I was suing them that's why Clayton county Police Chief Robinson erupt her up and got out of there because he knew that was wrong what they were doing so he quit it was on and Justin Turner got my evidence and his was help put in jail to and to seal all my court records, by used the Clayton county Ga. Superior Court and cover-up all what they'd have done. These folks had pet scheme to seal everything up but former Governor Nathan deal had the Georgia bureau of investigation to investigate the case and they saw what had happened and a sad to destroy my home in Elberton Georgia Elbertson in the state of Georgia. And and Nathan Diaz, governor decide to meet with President Barack Obama, this run former Governor Nathan deal out of the United State congressman Congress because he had indicted Nathan deal and they did Nathan deal resign his house set and run for governor of Georgia. Nathan deal read all the document and he decide to go to President Barack Obama with his information because Clayton county Ga. government police captain Jeffrey Turner what's the one I reported to and he's a police officer and he reported to his superiors is chief of Clayton county Police Robinson, and he supported to his Superior Clayton county board of commissioners and commissioner of board of Clayton county C.C. Bray and no one did no investigation. So I ffe this in a northerndistrict court of Nothern Ga. And eleven  circuit Court of appeal in Atlanta Georgia, to a three men panel. And they saw this man name Captain Jeffrey Turner on court document, but someone change the court number only document it had the wrong number own it, and a judge at The district Court another Georgia who was the overseer of it make a joke out of it the paper that he sent me you put the wrong number on it made a joke out of it.but people die in home fire, in an entire family dad in one of The home fire all because Clayton county Police department and Clay county commissioners did not do no investigation I report it to Captain Jeffrey Turner and the fact that the state of Georgia became a neighbor they help Clayton county Ga, Government seal this fact that Jennifer Turner the chief of police a county commissioner and CC Bray all knew about this and Nathan deal help concealed the evident. I I guess they have change the document in a district court 11th circuit Court of appeal now I'm not sure.
As I think at it now all district Court of Georgia clerk of court or move after I found my first lawsuit I noticed the same clerk wasn't there, so this probably a plant from from the beginning that I would not when my lawsuit because it was fixed on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment