Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Fromal Georgia governor did his job Nathan deal misdlead the people of Ga.

I know that the Georgia bureau of investigation investigate Clayton county Police department headquarters is this the sun does Justice center in Clayton county Georgia and they remove Palma Cham CC Bray name off the building. And I know that they read all the evidence get reported this to Captain Jeffrey Turner Audi Clayton county Police department deck Clayton county community development Joe Murphy deputy director involved with corruption what pharma county commissioner Robin Moore jr. That he was that he was inspecting houses Joe Murphy was inspecting houses in robinwood subdivision he was signing off all the houses saint all the permits no other Spectra expected housing inspect the house except Joe Murphy and I reported this to Jeffrey Turner Captain Jeffrey Turner are the Clayton county Police department that should have been in the rockets because I reported is to Richard Belcher WSB-TV news reporter investigated for and then I report it to Gail Davenport concerned citizen of Clayton county Georgia and then I report it to pharma NAACP president of Clayton county Georgia Joseph wheeler, I know that Jeffrey Turner tow his Superior and they did not do anything about it because the fact that he was moved to the headquarters the Justice center shortly after that and then they proceeded to did shama of Clay county commissioner and the commissioner himself create it a plan to make Jeffrey Turner chief of Clayton county Police department so the pass Chief of Police chief Robinson resign what kind of job he got out he left Clayton countyGa. Police department and that created open because Jeff attorney had my evidence and all the things I had filing district court papers because of my family member 10 to see the job a chief of police of Clayton county because all the other candidates who applied for the job did not have the applicant my evidence so it was a sham they away with not doing their job.anyway it look like these people county commission got together and broke the Sunshine law Georgia because they did this a secret all but one commissioner go to Jeffrey Turner to be chief of Clayton county Police department now all the recreation center named after those commissioners who did this bad deed because no one looked out for the citizen itself I was a whistleblower I reported corruption death a government official give us his power 2 a spec houses a farmer commissioner Robin Moore jr. The gbi of Georgia investigate this and it went back and reported to Nathan deal the former Governor about what they had found I'm in lost now because they still trying to put me in jail and they kind of brought the truth that's unconstitutional because what Clayton county government done they hurt other family by not doing their job people died in-home fly because the county government didn't do the job now look like state of Georgia involved with me just mess to they refuse to do that job they should have put those people under arrest but yet they want to put me on a rest stop me from stop me from file a complaint I guess those people about their wrongdoing that is wrong the state of Georgia government how to spell the people of Clayton county a whole entire family died until a house fire they with the latest people who died in the state of Georgia knew about this and failed do their job. As a continue to try to put me in jail using the city of Atlanta and all other surrounding Police department by practicing unconstitutional laws. Not following the Constitution of the of Georgia and the United States of America Constitutional this is a miscarriage of Justice. And put civil service employee endanger but not falling the rule of law some even died and some even kill other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment