Thursday, May 14, 2020

My Attorney withdraw from my lawsuit case

Thompson Rowling and Swartz was my attorney employment lawyers and the funny thing about it was that I have people calling me interfere with my lawsuit and I had a break-in in my home I finally caught the guy my former boss James Eddie Williams and after I report it to Clayton county Police department I called him an app to police didn't do a good job then do a jump in fact as he pull up to my house I told him have you got out of car James Eddie Williams broke into my house he's my former boss from Clayton county community development and at once I told him that he got back in the car intro ball and came back about 20 to 30 minutes later and Eddie came back he's a got a car looked around look look around for about 2 minutes then he left then I file a lawsuit against him first I went to the district attorney office Clayton county Georgia district attorney Robert Keller, and I spoke to his assistant and at first it's black women with their and she called my lawyer I believe and told her I was there and then I had a chance to meet with his manager apartment management office and she told me so we let them handle their business and we handle our business that's what is that what she said to me that day. And once I got back home I got a phone call from my lawyer Deborah Schwartz and she said she was going to withdraw from the case mycase because I had another lawyer named King he kept calling me kept calling me and I had folks at a thought I knew interfere with my lawsuit, they help Clayton county Georgia out. But I was surprised tilt the lawsuit that devil sword filing The district Court didn't have capsule Jeffrey kind of name on it, when I received it because I reported to treat people we will all together and Joseph wheeler convince me to follow a federal lawsuit in the district Court of Northern Ga. Atlanta,Ga. And also call Jefferson la and ask him who I need to call to the state to try to get this messed up get these people. Expecting housing incline county Express is Joe Murphy deputy director and he gave me a few date number I called and no one put I will see that but in a district court Deborah filed a lawsuit it did not have Captain Jeffrey Turner name on it are Clayton county government Police department he was a he was a witness for me because I brought him the news that I had already talked to Richard Belcher beforehand and those people Gail Davenport Joseph wheeler and Jeffrey Turner had already talked to Richard Belcher because I didn't want them to try to talk me out of not talking to her so I try to get some more more support from them.but my lawyer withdraw from the case except me satisfied letter told me that she's going to be what stuff from the case as my lawyer but funny how things happen she was my lawyer in DeKalb county Georgia and somehow when's new elected Sheriff Vic Hill Clayton county Georgia first black Sheriff, who fire same the Clayton county Georgia, Sheriff deputy, now Attorney was my lawyer and some how after Sheriff did something to the deputy black and white, this woman appear out of nowhere to be their lawyer yet to work for me because I sue Clayton county commissioner Crandall Bray, and James Eddie Williams. This lawyer what's my lawyer and for to not have Jeffrey Turner name as a witness to my lawsuit that she file, for me and this had tell his Superior he probably had done it already once I quit talking to him stop talking to him that day he probably did it already. Why his name wasn't on during the lawsuit I can't answer that I don't know what happened. I had a better chance if its name was on the lawsuit when she file it because he told his Superior and his Superior should have did an investigation. These folks had a timeline on me because they tried to cover this up they didn't want no one to know this that Jeffrey Turner what owner lawsuit as a witness that I have told him about the corruption in Clayton county community development no one wants you to know about this and I file it in the district court a Georgia and how did the wrong number get on my lawsuit I don't know, and I went to the 11th circuit Court of appeals with his name on it Jeffrey Turner Captain Jeffrey Turner Clayton county Police department, beside this Virginia grey she was a Clayton county commissioner and she told my half-brother to the fact that they were going to that the board of commission isn't going to allow me to suits them.
It on my paper I file. Because these cover up my lawsuit, and corrupt government these corrupt people a whole entire family died in a house fire that's why you won't you put me in jail in silence me straightening not to tell anyone you retaliate against me whistleblower and my oconstitutional right was violated.

No comments:

Post a Comment