Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Up fool got lad in the rain sleep, you money in budget h

Today I'm in the park again today went to library today I'm looking up Clark Howard and a man I met  he a writer very good one of mine who is a lawyer I was looking at his is newbook on the internet how done it created fear if look these wed site get help both their wed site. I you my phone some talk on it some time listen to radio it appear time put my phone just yesterday at time Some thought talk on my these police officer sheriff fire truck come out , alarm fire alarm, how to constitute fear the is not falling why these folks keep you trying to scare folks their great deal folks internet why am on facebook scare y"all you folk money in budget To help me you scare you control. I have ant wrong but my hand it scare that talk another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment