Thursday, April 19, 2018

WHEN THE GROVERNMENT DON'T justice for all.

I'm on the street of Atlanta, Ga. even though these folks lie for ten years. the Government state of Ga.
*
folks in the court house some of the folks know John  Henry Calhoun, some of the judges and worker
*
deputy sheriff, the investigator, Fulton county tax assessor office, Fulton county tax commissioner
*
Fulton county superior court, State Court – Fulton County Judges, employee  investigator never hear
*
Antoine graves sr. AND grand jury, jury. all folks I mail of email them then folks know
*
John  Henry Calhoun these men. sally yates I call her for help she had to know about  Sinai and
*
Henry Reynolds Catherine Webb Sinai Calhoun Webb, all folks in Peachtree city Ga. Coweta county *
Ga  Reynolds ...The Coweta County Museum, Newnan Georgia: Black Firsts in and how many folks
*
know now Clayton County Ga.there court system. all I know when I say that I was a Calhoun did all
*
folks began to watch me eat food. because the only things these folks could try change with to say I
*
was eat food and pay folks to for being a witness. AND STATE OF GA. GOVERNMENT
*
EMPLOYEE TO GET IN THIS TIME LINE and the Dave Ralston got in the time line when I was
*
Eating in liberty PARK. I WAS EATED LUNCH when this man come walking by you tell when
*
someone folks doing wrong as if he did want to be three and both his shoe lace was untie I yell at him
*
to tie your shoe it was the love of God in me because I cold let fail on he face. but I did and  some
*
these folks had to know ABOUT what going on it was a lie. THEM no to know
*
John  Henry Calhoun, Antoine graves sr. IN THIS Fulton county library KNOW AS WELL!
*
Gov. Sonny Perdue, Gov. Nathan Deal Centennial Olympic Park new boss tall man who live in


 Peachtree city  HAD TO KNOW ALL THIS what I'M TRY TO SAY HOW YOU HAVE COURT
*
SYSTEM BULID ON LIES. HOW CAN ANY investigator DO THERE JOBS LIE. THE UNITED
*
STATE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS BULIT ON trust EVERYONE ON THERE JOBS AND I pledge
*
allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one
*
nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. if put innocent people in JAIL because
*
want get your way of right and to put in jail any time because want get you way justice is wrong.
*
 Nkosi Thandiwe fatally shooting [Brittney] Watts, paralyzing Lauren Garcia and injuring Tiffany
*
Ferenczy, Gregory Favors  KILL Keisha LeCroy, his widow and children thing about  and all folks
*
in clayton county Ga. you folks believe that get me out ATLANTA, GA. that I am the problem he
*
have did any thing. you have destroy united state justice system what man or woman any where
*
would believe in a justice system miss it authority. for ten years I should never had met these men
*
and may be this would never happened. I any would did there jobs I would be here because for made
*
deal with judges  and , ga state attorney general baker, and J.scott  CLAYTON COUNTY attorney
*
general work on Peachtree st. in ATLANTA, GA. the governors of GA.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment